Ban Appeal - Hypnoetic [ACCEPTED]

Ryan0501

Ban Appeal - Hypnoetic [ACCEPTED]

Post#1 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:10 pm

I was IP banned about 1-2 years back and my favorite and most played on server went down (A naruto one I'm not going to mention) and this server also made me have a ton of fun I am just hoping you will forgive me I was very immature and careless of the way I acted towards players, I broke the rules constantly after warnings and warnings over. i just want to get to play with this community again and experience naruto all over again. Seeing this on the server list trying to join just for it to say YOU HAVE BEEN IP BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULES I was dissapointed cause I did it at a annoying phase of my life :? :roll: (Myself I am referring to) i Believe I was 12 when doing this I'm 14 now and way more mature. I won't make the same mistakes and I will show you the changes I have gone through as a decent human being. That concludes my IP-Ban Appeal thanks for reading :)

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Hypnoetic's IP ban appeal

Post#2 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:38 pm

You were banned on your main account for lashing out at staff for breaking the rules. This was a year ago. Given no prior offenses, I'm willing to unban you.

Return to “Support”