Ban Appeal - Jinch [ACCEPTED]

Jinch

Ban Appeal - Jinch [ACCEPTED]

Post#1 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 pm

IGN: Jinch

REASON FOR BAN: I'm not sure since this happened more than a few years ago but I believe it was being toxic since that was generally how I acted to others online at the time.

WHY I SHOULD BE UNBANNED: I think I should be unbanned because I've grown up, I don't have such a childish mindset anymore and do believe that I've matured and since know how to act. I'm not sure exactly how toxic I was when I was banned but I can assure you that it will not happen again if I am unbanned. I sincerely apologize for being that way and hope you can forgive me and allow me to play on your server once again.

Staff
Site Admin

Re: jinchs ban appeal

Post#2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 am

I think you made a ban appeal that was denied once before under the sixs username. I'll consider unbanning you but it may be a bit before a final decision is made.

My concern is that I'm seeing some linkings between sixs/Xugi and I'm having a hard time discerning who is who. Your last connected IP address seems to be from sixs though around seven months ago and that other username had an account that was banned, where I think you made the ban appeal for. I don't remember the exact details, but I think we need to clear that up.

Jinch

Post#3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:30 am

There's no correlation to me and Xugi except that I took his previous name (Jinch). Other than that there are no connections between Xugi and me.

Staff
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:32 pm

So if I'm not wrong, you were apart of an issue involving Keelur/Killer and if so, this yields a bit more discussion before a decision to urban is made.

Do you have any other usernames or accounts I would know you by?

Staff
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:27 pm

I'm going to unban you, just don't cause any trouble or bring any animosity to yourself or you may warrant another ban.

Return to “Support”