KenDaFox, raided

witherskull12

KenDaFox, raided

Post#1 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:52 pm

recently, my close friend ,KenDaFox, was raided. He had not been able to get onto the server for quite sometime and his base/home was raided and all of his stuff is gone. I would imagine he could get his stuff back easily with a little help from a staff member. I really like this server and I love playing on it with my friend, but since his base got raided (who knows how long ago) he wants to quit. Please reply thank you very much

Staff
Site Admin

Re: KenDaFox, raided

Post#2 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:32 pm

Reply back with a list of items lost and I'll try to mend the situation. I will need item IDs. If you can find the culprit, or I can help, I'll handle the situation. I don't know if this griefing was unlawful or not, so that's the difficult part.

witherskull12

Post#3 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:55 am

I don’t know what he all had which is a complete bummer, but I think the culprit might’ve been the guy who posted the thread before me in the support section. You’d have to speak with him about the items. Thank you once again

witherskull12

Post#4 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Also a side note, his house is near mine and my upgraded enchantment table was stolen and there are signs around my house saying “CHERNOBOG WILL FIND YOU” “CHERNOBOG HAS COME FOR YOUR SOUL” and “FACE ABSOLUTION”

Return to “Support”