Ban Appeal - wAchaa [ACCEPTED]

WACHAA

Ban Appeal - wAchaa [ACCEPTED]

Post#1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:35 pm

IGN: waChaa
Reason For Ban: Disrespect/Spam (Written is: IF you're not willing to put up with someones opinion then you won't get far in life)
It's been a couple of months and i've changed a lot from now and then and i feel like i've matured much more and would love a second chance!

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal - wAchaa

Post#2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:56 pm

I will investigate your ban reason and get back to you.

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal - wAchaa

Post#3 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 pm

So, from my knowledge there was some discourse on the server that started between you and some handful of players. You kept speaking highly of another server, and when other players disagreed with you, you became offended at their opinion, and so the server owner had to get involved.

You argued with the server owner where you shouldn't have. Even though you lost the argument and conceded to many of the points, you were very hostile and defensive toward the server you held in high regard. I hope that these six months of being banned have helped you recognize where it is and isn't a good place to say things. We do not associate ourselves with other servers and we do not wish to hear about them or your opinion of them in regard to our server.

You will be provided one chance and most likely one chance only.

Return to “Support”