Katsuow - Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED]

Katsuow

Katsuow - Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED]

Post#1 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi, my name is Katsuow, i were playing on your server and today i were streaming and recording to do some pub to the server, i dropped my twitch channel and a moderator banned me because i were advertising. I'm sry for that and i wan't to know if a deban is possible because i wanted just to do pub i've the record if you want. Thanks.

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Ban

Post#2 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello, Katsuow.

From my understanding you posted an advertisement twice in chat without approval and so we took this seriously. I understand that you were advertising your channel and you may have been recording on the server, but you must ask for permission to start posting advertisements first.

We take things very seriously and rather than warning, muting, kicking, or jailing you, we believed that it was necessary for a ban to be set in place until you appealed here. I also noticed that you had gotten on the server with an alternate account secretly. You are not allowed to use an account to evade a ban in such a manor, though, you did message a staff member. In most cases, advertisement is something not tolerable and we would rather not have malicious users trying to advertise their content on our server, but we're taking into consideration that it was in non-malicious intent.

Please note that you will be unbanned, but in order to stay unbanned you must follow our server's rules. We hope that you do not attempt these things again or there may be permanent repercussions.

Return to “Support”