Potion Effects Issue - [CLOSED]

co712

Potion Effects Issue - [CLOSED]

Post#1 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi, I've noticed that some potion effects and spell effects (e. g. Shrink from am2 or some mana beans from thaumcraft) are wrong and scrambled (Usually with betweenlands effects), I searched in Internet and it seems to be a problem relative to potion effects IDs of various mods. Infact there are only 126 registered potion effects ids even if the effects are at least 139, so some effects have the same id of others, causing conflicts between mods. I want to ask a staff member to check and fix it. Thanks for the help :D

PS: it seems that the maximum number of active potion effects is 127, but istalling a mond called dragonAPI it should increase to 256, and with a regeneration of the Ids it should be solved. for safety i advice to do a backup beacuse this could corrupt World files

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Potion effects Issue

Post#2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:39 pm

I think we talked about this via Discord. I'll see about trying your fix idea, but I also don't really wanna risk world corruption, especially when it's so difficult to recover. The server is probably around fifty gigs compressed alone because of that darn world file.

Return to “Support”