Ban Appeal

Xugi

Ban Appeal

Post#1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 pm

IGN: Xugi
About five-six months ago, I was banned for commenting on the addition of Roleplay to the server. I had made remarks, comparing this server without RP to a server with RP, comparing the player count, activity, and overall gains that could be made in this process. In doing so, I had made inadequate gestures to the server, saying ten players a day could be a sign of hazard to the server's growth. As a result of my comments, I was banned. I come back today to say that I'm sorry for my contrite statements. They were insulting and very rude. I had no place in giving an opinion on anything outside of PvP and I'm sorry for that. I have learned from my past mistake, pleading for forgiveness from both the players and staff alike. To Deathdusk, I give my sincerest apologies, and I want to say that I've shifted my thoughts elsewhere. I really like this server as well as its inhabitants and I apologize for my slandering.

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post#2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Greetings, Xugi.

BloodCraft Naruto Realism was established on the basis of originality. We take pride in what we've created over the [almost] four years we've been alive. Roleplay isn't a prominent theme to our server, but it isn't one we strongly resent either. Our server is deeply rooted in player versus player combat with a roleplay-esk feel to it—a RPG. Many people have tried to push the ideals of other servers onto ours when we have our own system. In many cases, I have to personally argue with people who don't quite grasp that this server is its own entity and that it has its own content. People tend to claim that the player count determines the quality of the server, but that is purely the logical fallacy of Argumentum ad populum, and it makes them incorrect. The server has been able to maintain itself for again, [almost] four years, so it is doing enough to stay afloat.

As a community, we respect suggestions and we do listen to them, but at times people do not realize that not every suggestion will be taken and perhaps that was your scenario. Your ban appeal seemed very sincere and well written, so I will be unbanning you.

~BCraft Staff

Staff
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:06 pm

I seem to be having a hard time unbanning your username as multiple people have been under the username Xugi before.

Staff
Site Admin

Post#4 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Almost forgot to say that you should be able to connect now.

Return to “Support”