Mageblox

Varithian

Mageblox

Post#1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:17 pm

I suggest that you add the 'Extra Utilities' mod, mainly due to the 'Golden Lasso' which allows easy transport of mobs for starting farms, whether that be in another dimension or just into your base across the map. But the mod also comes with some handy and neat features and blocks.
Last edited by Varithian on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Mageblox

Post#2 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:34 pm

You can transport mobs using Witchery. Something to do w/ taglocks.

Varithian

Post#3 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:58 pm

The taglock method of transporting mobs seems unreliable in terms of specifically locating them in a pen or such (as it teleports them into a chalk circle in your summoning area (unless you make your pen VERY large and create the chalk circle there), in my experience so far the lag on the server has meant guiding animals with their choice of food has been unreliable, because they forget and walk wherever they want after a few seconds. This is a list of the rest of things it adds: https://ftbwiki.org/Extra_Utilities
I really urge you to take a look at some of them because the Golden Lasso isn't the only thing that seems to be handy in the mod.

Ortman

Post#4 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 am

There are some good stuff in there. But yeah, Golden Lasso is the main thing. I'd love to see that implemented.

Return to “Suggestions”