My most valued blood magic items and ceremonies were destroyed/stolen

KenDaFox

My most valued blood magic items and ceremonies were destroyed/stolen

Post#1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Pls reply fast! I was off the game for a while due to not having WiFi and I returned excited as hell to play just to long on to find out someone came to my house and robbed me blind of all of my blood magic materials my field sockets all gone I was one away from getting my armor gone they stole all of my materials for blood magic they even went behind my house and dismantle my binding ritual and stole all my blocks they stole all my blood runes and everything. Please help I would appreciate a hasty response please and thank you

KenDaFox

Staff
Site Admin

Re: My most valued blood magic items and ceremonies were destroyed/stolen

Post#2 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Okay, well just give me a list of items with their item IDs and I can return anything to you. If you have an idea on the culprit, please inform me and I will look into it.

KenDaFox

Post#3 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm

My stolen items 64 ritual stone. 15 rune of self sacrifice. 2 rune of acceleration. 1 dagger of sacrifice. 2 lava crystals. 56 reinforced slate.5 master ritual stones.23 filled sockets. 5 empty sockets. 64x2 bloodstone brick. 10 weak blood shard 64x3 stone. 50 glow stone.

Thank you for your speedy help.

Staff
Site Admin

Post#4 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:47 pm

I'll try to get you these items as fast as I can. Server maintenance and school is a bit of balance for me so it'll be done sooner or later.

Staff
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:26 pm

I will be placing all of the items you have specified in your enderchest now.

Return to “Support”