Ban Appeal

Golden_Azure

Ban Appeal

Post#1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 pm

so i want a ban appeal and this is my talking and i am sorry i am disrespectful but heres my ban appeal with the 100% accurate chat that banned me for some reason here we go Golden_azure:this server is bad (because poeple kept killing me even when i was in a battle i was intruppted) keluur:then why dont you leave this server Golden_azure:well what if i said (i dont care)

then 1 min later... Golden_Azure got banned reason: we dont need disrespectful brats like you get out!.

this what exactly happened
so please let me back in :)

Keelur

Re: Ban Appeal

Post#2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 pm

yeah, you forgot to mention the part you called the server bad when you died, the one you said you do whatever you want when I simple told you to leave the server if you don't like it, and also when you said were gonna quit and left. Please tell the full story lol.

Golden_Azure

Post#3 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm

keluur please dont talk to me isnt it enough thta i ot banned :(

Keelur

Post#4 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Then please don't write a half ass ban appeal with only the parts that interest you, tell the whole story instead of making yourself look like an innocent little angel.

Real Name

Post#5 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Keelur wrote:yeah, you forgot to mention the part you called the server bad when you died, the one you said you do whatever you want when I simple told you to leave the server if you don't like it, and also when you said were gonna quit and left. Please tell the full story lol.

Bro listen, I get how you don't like that he said this server sucks, but that not a solid reason to ban anyone if I one day said I hate [insert political figure here] that is my right to free speech and opinion I won't get put in jail for it. he didn't insult you personally he just said: "this server is bad". I'm also an admin on many servers and I really try and make everyone happy instead of banning them for saying "this server is bad" I try to make them see that they're wrong and the server is good and plus he goes on this server a good amount of times because he likes playing it, so please unban him I'm pretty sure I gave enough reasons and if u say anything else I'll probably debunk it :D

Staff
Site Admin

Post#6 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Hey, this is Deathdusk.

Let's get some things straight here, alright? Your right to "free speech" can only be used in application to situations that involve the government. They are not allowed to silence your free speech, but when you were on our property, following our rules and jurisdiction, it's not acceptable to say as you please.

And here's a quick explanation of how the world works.

"First, it is important to understand that the First Amendment only limits government infringement on speech. All too often, I have heard the argument that firing an employee for a political statement is a violation of free speech. Generally speaking, it is not. The same concept applies to your friends, colleagues, church groups, golf clubs, etc. The First Amendment does not give every United States citizen the right to express themselves however they would like, without fear of consequences from other citizens."

Source: https://www.vbjusa.com/opinion/columns/ ... important/

The funniest part is that you created a report against Keelur because your argument is wrong and based on a false perception of the world around you. Keelur isn't going to justify someone doing something wrong on my server, and neither will I.

You've debunked absolutely nothing and have only spouted nonsense at Keelur. When you insult our server by calling it bad, act like you can do as you please, and say you're going to quit, news flash — you do it! By my view, your ban was entirely justified.

You can't just run back to the server after being immature and getting yourself banned. What's done is done, you've gotten yourself banned. Your ban appeal request is denied.

Azuraa

Post#7 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:25 pm

damn kyle you bodied him

Golden_Azure

Post#8 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:05 pm

i didnt say anything that i quit

Staff
Site Admin

Post#9 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:23 pm

When you call a server bad, are being a nuisance, and neglect server rules, you surely imply that you want no part of the server.

Staff
Site Admin

Post#10 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:41 pm

This discussion is going to be closed. Your argument has been invalidated and you will not be unbanned.

Return to “Support”