Ban appeal

SwimmingShip9

Ban appeal

Post#1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:13 pm

I was banned for being salty and I am very sorry for being a toxic player on your server, please excuse me for being rude

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Ban appeal

Post#2 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Behaviors such as what you displayed on the server after losing an exam are not tolerated here. We are present to govern the server and its community; not babysit people and calm down their tantrums. There are multiple opportunities to join an exam daily. Just because you lost doesn't reserve you some fictional right to insult the server.

We've noticed that other communities lately have been mostly responsible for nurturing their members to be disrespectful, ignorant, and arrogant, or rather, this kind of behavior seems to be acceptable in other communities. These actions are both annoying and childish.

I want you to think hard about what you do on servers and how it can impact you negatively. This is no way to act on a server, and you need to realize that you won't get your way here if you throw a tantrum and leave.

On a parting note, seeing that you are a new player and this is your first offense, I will unban you. Just take into account all that I have said in this ban appeal response post. If you are to act out in any way again or break any rules again, expect to be punished harshly.

Sincerely, BCraft Staff

SwimmingShip9

Re: Ban appeal

Post#3 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:49 pm

understood

Return to “Support”