QuixoteSancho Naruto Ban Appeal

QuixoteSancho

QuixoteSancho Naruto Ban Appeal

Post#1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:14 pm

"Regen Hacks/Mods" Ban Appeal
Ign: QuixoteSancho

I couldn't find a ban appeal section on the forums, i'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to put an appeal.
I just got chuunin, I fought some special ninjas and one of them accused me of having regen hacks but I don't remember their name. Later I logged off and when I tried to log back on I was banned.

Ban.PNG
Ban.PNG (41.53 KiB) Viewed 462 times

I don't use any mods or hacks so this is a mistake. I hope that someone will look into this and unban me. I really enjoy this server and of all the people i've fought this is the only person who thinks I regen. I also know that there's a glitch that happens with the health bars where it will be in the yellow and then appear full for a brief moment. I've seen this happen with lots of people and I think that whoever banned me was confused by this glitch.

Deathdusk

Re: QuixoteSancho Naruto Ban Appeal

Post#2 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:40 am

The users I spoke to about the issue stated that it was beyond the health bar bug that is caused by shadow clones being summoned (which doesn't affect gameplay.) I will discuss giving you a second chance but if it is reported again, I will need to handle it accordingly.

Return to “Support”