The Indefinite Ban Of Minatroni

Minatroni

The Indefinite Ban Of Minatroni

Post#1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Hello, maybe 3 or 4 months ago I was banned due to my poor behavior, and I am here to apologize for it.

First off, I would like to say why I was banned. I was banned a while ago due to my poor actions. For my first ban which was a temporary 7 day ban I got banned for starting beef with other players on the server, which caused me to get banned for 7 days. And my second ban (my permanent ban) was because I went on another Naruto server and spammed inappropriate stuff to seem ''funny'' but all it really did was just cause even more drama between servers which ended up getting me banned, and I am just here to acknowledge the fact that this was all my fault, and I would like to apologize.

Secondly, My actions have helped me realize that I should not be doing these types of things anymore. Even though 3 months seems like a short time to mature, I've realized I should stop just being a complete idiot and think before I do stuff. Honestly, back then I was just a very careless person who wasn't thinking stuff through. And now I know to think before I say or do certain things. I also have learned not to go on other servers or just randomly do shit that causes this server to gain a bad reputation.

Lastly, I think that I should be unbanned because personally I believe that I've matured and that I think that I deserve a second chance. Well third if you want to consider my temporary ban. But yeah. I've honestly just matured over the past three months and I have learned a lot over the three months.

Again, I take full responsibility for all my actions and promise you that I have changed.

Staff
Site Admin

Re: The Indefinite Ban Of Minatroni

Post#2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:25 pm

This is gonna be a while to debate over, but it's not something that's going to happen now because I have a ton of other priorities (MageBlox is corrupted AGAIN)

Minatroni

Re: The Indefinite Ban Of Minatroni

Post#3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Alright, thanks though man. Good luck with MageBlox

Return to “Support”