Ban Appeal By UnicornPugMC

UnicornPugMC

Ban Appeal By UnicornPugMC

Post#1 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:21 pm

Where Do I start out? Alright, So Why Was I banned? Because I disrespected staff and I learned my lesson. Why did I learn my lesson? I have been banned for 7 months and I have become more mature. Next, I wanted to come back on the server and play again :D. Why do I wanted to be unbanned? Because I want to play with other people on the server and I promise never to disrespect the staff on the server again. Why do I deserve a another chance? Because this is the first time I was banned and I think I deserve another chance to go on the server and play and have a fun and great time. How can you trust me? I have grown more older and more mature then I was and, I dont disrespect people anymore and I plan on coming on with a fresh start and not talking back to players or doing anything like that. Once again Why should I be able to come back on? I also bought ranks to support the server and to help it out months ago and supporting the server is helping it out so it can stay up. If I get unbanned I want to come on and have a great time with the players and staff. Hopefully I get unbanned so I can have a fun time again. Thank you for reading my Ban Appeal App and Hopefully I get Unbanned - Yours Truly UnicornPugMC ;)

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal By UnicornPugMC

Post#2 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 pm

I just need to set a friendly reminder that purchasing on our store doesn't put any influence over punishment. Rules are rules and they are to be followed, regardless of if someone purchased something on our store. I'll accept this appeal.

Return to “Support”