Ban Appeal

MohamedGhawider

Ban Appeal

Post#1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 pm

I've been banned for over a year now (i believe) and i'm wondering why I got banned? I know its probably something very disrespectful and immature but I would like you to tell me the thing I did and also please tell me if you can appeal this ban. I know what I did was wrong. I've matured and won't be doing anything that direspects or violates the rules, staff, and players. I don't want to make an ult or using any other method to get onto the server because I believe that is the irresponsible and immature way to deal with this situation. My IGN is MohamedGhawider. Thank you for taking time out of your day reading this Ban Appeal even if you don't appeal my ban.

Sincerely,
MohamedGhawider

Staff
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post#2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:39 pm

You're seriously trying to make a ban appeal after almost a year later of being banned? That's kind of ridiculous for one.

According to the logs, you were banned for disobeying rules on the server. The situation involved you arguing with staff members on the safe-zoning rule and stating that what you were doing wasn't labeled on the rule board when the staff members that reprimanded you stated it was. The rule on safe-zoning stated this the entire time, but there were continued arguments.

You then proceeded to taunt staff members, calling them immature for reprimanding you yet you were being immature. The staff members presented the rules to you, yet you still were being rude to staff and were denying that the rule existed.

You were comparing our rules to other Naruto servers because you didn't get reprimanded there for what you did, and when we tried explaining this to you, you got salty and called us, "a bootleg naruto rpg" because you didn't get your way. Childish behavior isn't tolerated on our server, and you may believe you've grown up more since 11 months ago, but we aren't one for second chances.

Ban appeal denied. Next time learn to respect the rules and regulations of a server.

MohamedGhawider

Post#3 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Srry Ignore this one.
Last edited by MohamedGhawider on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MohamedGhawider

Post#4 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:53 pm

Please Reconsider. As you can see, i'm trying my best to try to get unbanned because of how much i really want to play on your server. I'm really trying to be as sincere as possible, but i don't know if you can tell. Just please. I will NEVER do something as irresponsible as that EVER again. I've learned my lesson. Just please reconsider. I was blinded by rage because of how bad i was at pvp on the server , but now I've learned to calm down under rage and if i keep losing, to train hard and prove the people who doubt you wrong. I had the same problem IRL, where whenever i was blinded by rage, i would destroy stuff, but i learned to control it and realized that its just a game. I tried so hard to try to get unbanned and if you don't decide to reconsider, then thank you for taking your time out of your day for reading and replying to my ban appeal.

Thank You

Staff
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 pm

I personally have no interest in dealing with destructive attitudes, and from what I've seen in ban appeals, people rarely change. I will think about it, but as of now the ban stands firmly.

Return to “Support”