Today is a good day for PikaBlox fans! Today is the second part release of the "Red Update".
The "Red Update" is going to be a massive content update to integrate new and exciting features along side player requests and stability/performance changes. Due to the size this update will be released in two parts and will be released over time.
Bellow will be a list of what is going to be released and what has already been released.
Part 2: Released Now
- Brand New spawn code. We no longer use PixelMon's spawning code which eliminates that huge lag issue we were having.
- Fixed Homes.
- Better /pokefind.
- Better spawn rarities/biome sorting.
- Pokemon spawning with proper movesets for their level.
- Latios and Latias now spawn in the Deep Ocean.
- Better Ho-oh feather mechanics.
- Fixed bosses.
Part 3: Released Soon™
- Player Town Gyms.
- Safari Zone.
- Battle Tower.
- Tournament Format.
- Ability to request a battle with someone in an arena with a command.
Also, to download PixelMon, click here: PixelMon Download
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest