Cima Ban Appeal

Cima

Cima Ban Appeal

Post#1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 pm

So let me just start from the beginning. I was on my alt testing on clans when a random person in the chat says "naruto sucks" or somethin like that. So me being a sarcastic person, i type on my alt "yeah naruto sucks fat penis" just to mock the guy. Later I get banned by Keelur. But it was obviously a joke. Tashirama said "ikr" which isn't nowhere near how bad mine was but I still think it was unfair. And yes it was rude I would say that but just to be perm banned for something that stupid is just unfair and very uncalled for. And since this was on my alt it would be considered evading banning if I were to go on my main. I can handle a ban for just being rude and I know some people can have bad days where they just want everything to be nice and stuff. But still I think a perm banned is uncalled for. All I am asking for is a unban on both my accounts "Cima" and "TalyshaGaming".

Cima

Re: Cima Ban Appeal

Post#2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:25 pm

Also I was having lots of fun on the server and I just want to continue playing.

Deathdusk

Re: Cima Ban Appeal

Post#3 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:04 am

A bundle of trolls hopped on the server. Instead of instigating the issue, you should've kept quiet. Since this is an extremely minor issue, I will just unban you.

Return to “Support”